A new wonderful experience!

2:25 AM

Hello beautiful faces!
Some days ago I wrote you about something that was really making me happy and that I wanted to share with you all.
I’d like to introduce everything a bit: I’ve always been in love with travelling and getting to know new cultures and habits. At the young age of eight I went to England on my own, with an association!
What I’m telling you next is something me and my parents have been pondering for such a long time, but I’ve finally decided to…



SPEND A YEAR ABROAD!
I’m taking my plane to the USA on August 2015. I know, I know, it’s so far away, but the excitement is just too much for me to handle.
I’m spending a whole year abroad, staying with an American Family that will choose me through the agency I’m going to the USA with.

This whole thing means that next year I’ll be attending an American high school, speaking English 24H.
And that I’ll be able to go to target, ulta, and all those AMAZING make up stores I’ve been waiting to go to for so long.

However, there's also the "dark side" of this experience: I won't be able to see my parents and friends for a whole year, and when I'll be back I'll have to study the entire program of Latin and Ancient Greek. 

All in all, I'm convinced the experience is worth the struggle; the biggest one is actually writing a letter to the host family in which I have to describe myself...I'm not the best at it!

I bet it's useless to tell you how excited I am. 
If you had the opportunity to spend a year abroad, would you do it? If yes, where? If no, why?

Love,
Agnese 

p.s: if you want to give or ask for advice, have a chat or know me better, my e-mail is agnesesblog@hotmail.com

 

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. So jealous that your going to America!!
    Hope you can check out my blog;

    Paige xx
    Skin & Roses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited (i know, it's like the 10th time i say this lol).

      Sure I can! :)
      Thanks for the comment,
      Agnese ♡

      Delete
  2. Oooo I wish you mentioned which state you were traveling to so I could recommend you some places! If you are staying in Florida you must go to Disney World or Universal Studios no matter what~ I hope you have an amazing time, love <3 If I had the chance to study abroad I would just switch places with you and go to Italy~ I'm from the states so going there has always been my dream <3

    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I knew! Since the host family isn't paid to host me, I don't get to choose which state, I can only have preferences. I said three states and two cities: Massachusetts, Washington, Florida and NY and, as cities, Boston and San Francisco.
      Really? If and when you'll come to Italy tell me, I'd like to recommend you some places as well! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow what a journey for you to go on. You will grow so much as a person from the experience, and your blog will grow too with all of the amazing products that you can get your hands on out there! I hope you have an amazing time! x

    Blog With Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's a big deal...but I think I'm ready (even though sometimes thinking about it freaks me out lol). Thank you so much! :)

      Agnese ♡

      Delete
  4. Done xx
    p.s: thanks for the compliments, I've just had a quick look to yours and i like you outfits SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images