#TAG: GET TO KNOW ME!

12:25 PM

Hello beautiful people!
I've written only a few posts here on my blog, and they're all about make up and fashion.
I've never really told you anything about myself - or people I like.
So here it is: the get to know me tag.
No one tagged me actually, but I do want to let you know something about me so...let's start!

Visualizzazione di IMG_1825.JPG
this photo was taken by my amazing best friend Carlotta with her Canon 1200D

Before starting, I'd like to tell you that some of these questions are from the blog Nikoletta: Just a bit of Nicole and some of them are random questions which have come to my mind.

1. What's one thing you really want to do before you die?
This is a hard question. I want to do so many things: I know most of the people say they’d like to do bungee jumping or surfing or skydiving but I’m not that kind of person – I’d have a panic attack – and I’d actually REALLY like to learn Russian. I don’t know if this is a “thing”, but that’s something I’d really like to do before I die.

2. If you had to choose only three countries/places in the world to visit, which country/places would you choose, and why?
I’ve already been everywhere in Europe, so I’d say the USA, ‘cause one of my best friends, Lauren, lives there and I want to meet her so bad. Then, Australia and New Zealand, they look so magical and so far away, perfect if you want to forget everyone and everything. Then, last but not least, Africa and South Africa in particular, they look so magical too.

3. What's your favorite book?
I have two. The first one is a “classic one”, Pride&Prejudice by Jane Austen, I love novels settled in the 17th-18th century; the second one is The language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh ‘cause it’s one of deepest, most emotional books I’ve ever read.

4. What's your favorite season and why?
Autumn is my favorite season: the temperature is perfect, you can wear whatever you want, its colors – red, yellow, mustard – are amazing; in my opinion autumn is the season with the best atmosphere. And autumn make up and clothing collections are the best of the year.

5. What is your favorite all-time movie?
I don’t know, but I’d say Dead Poets Society.

6. Which flavor of ice-cream (gelato here in Italy) do you prefer?
Fiordilatte – which is more like a vanilla but it tastes like milk, it’s difficult to explain if you’ve never tasted it. I love coconut and chocolate too.

7. Do you ever want to get married in the future? What about having children? How many?
I don’t know, it’s a really important decision, I don’t want to think about it hahaha.
Even though having children is a really important decision too, I’ve already decided I do want to have children, but not many: I’d be so scared not to be able to give each of them the same amount of attention and love.

8. What is your favorite childhood memory?
My daddy and I walking in the city center the day before Christmas, with all the lights. It was so cold and my dad bought me chestnuts; we went to this really cute market where they sold typical things from the SudTirol, a place in the north of Italy. I always feel really loved when I’m with my parents, but in that moment I felt the most loved girl in the whole universe.

9. What's one thing you can't stand in a person? What’s one thing you love in a person?
I hate when people don’t tell you what they think. Like when you ask someone if he or she wants to do something and they tell you they want even though they don’t. It drives me crazy when people are scared of sharing their opinion.
I love independent people. People who take the initiative, creative, artistic, daydreamers.

10. What’s the first part of the body you look at when you see a person? What do you look for in a person’s character?
I look at the eyes. And then I look at the whole body: I’m really good at finding people’s tics and sometimes I can’t spend a lot of time with someone because their tics irritate me – I know, I’m strange.  

11. Are you easy to get-to-know?
I’d say I’m not. When I was at elementary school, I was one of those really friendly little girls who get on well with everybody. But when I was eleven I started having problems with my skin, I had spots pretty much everywhere while my friends didn’t, and people can be really mean sometimes. Then, when I was thirteen, three years ago, many of my friends started going to the disco (here in Italy we have discos for people under 16), drinking, they bought their first iPhone. My parents didn’t let me go to the disco, and when I went I didn’t enjoy it at all. These people suddenly stopped talking to me ‘cause I wasn’t fancy enough for them.
This whole story is the reason why I look quite snob at first, people who stay and want to know me better are the right ones.

12. What's one thing you get embarrassed about the most?
Compliments. As I said above, I had no guys or girls thinking I was beautiful when I was in middle school, and yet no one has ever told me beside my parents. So when a friend or a relative tells me “you’re beautiful” or “I like the dress you’re wearing” or “you’re really good at this or that” I get really embarrassed.

13. If there was one thing you could change about the world we live in today, what would it be?
Envy. It shouldn’t exist.

14. Who's your best friend and how did you meet?
My best friend is Carlotta, she’s sixteen and we met at school. She’s moved to Barcelona due to her parent’s job. I miss her so much.

15. If you could be any animal which one would you prefer to be and why?
I’d be a cat. They’re independent, sweet, usually chubby and they’re sooooo soft.

16. If you have to dress and leave in a hurry what is the one thing you can easily cut out of your routine?
Uhm, make up. I really like putting make up on and this is the reason why this is a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. But at the same time it’s not a problem for me to go out without make up on.

17. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island with one person who would you want that one person to be?
Zoe Sugg, Zoella, youtuber and blogger. She’d light up my days.

18. Is your room more clean or more messy?
Messy, but my daddy says that being really messy mens being tidy and organized in your brain. And I really like this theory.

19. Which family member do you most resemble? Which one are you more like?
I most resemble my mother, I’d say. My character is a mixture of my mom and dad’s characters.

20. What eye color do you have?
Light blue/grey. I still haven’t understood if they’re grey or light blue.

21. What is the weirdest thing that has ever happened to you?
Two men coming to me and my best friend asking us if they looked gay and then starting talking about the environment.

22. What color of clothing do you most like to wear?
There isn’t just one. White, black, light blue and beige.

23. Who’s your favorite youtuber? Who’s your favorite blogger?
On the beauty side, my favorite youtubers are Zoella and Lauren Curtis. On the “fun” side, Connor Franta. I’m really into Cliomakeup (an Italian blogger) and Nikoletta, which I’ve just discovered but I really really love.

24. What’s the website you visit the most?
Youtube and Bloglovin.

25. Tell people who are reading this something you really want them to do.
I know I’m only sixteen and I don’t have experience at all, I don’t want to teach you anything, I only want to tell you what I feel.
“Not all those who wander are lost”, which means that even though you don’t know where you’re going or if your future is near or is far, possible or impossible – which are the questions I ask myself everyday – there’ll be always something you’re good at, something you can do; don’t be in a hurry, good things happen when you don’t expect them to.



I tag every single one of you who’s read this post from the top to the bottom.
I hope this post hasn’t been boring or annoying – I just wanted to tell you something more about myself.

“Keep your heels and standards high, but your head even higher”

Love,
Agnese  

(Remember: if you want to tell me anything, give or ask for advice, have a chat, email me at agnesesblog@hotmail.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images